Lallemand Servomiyces Beer Yeast Nutrient
While many brewers think that yeast gets all the nutrients it needs though brewers malt, most yeast can benefit dramatically from nutritional supplements. Good yeast nutrition can improve fermentation time, flavor quality, and yeast performance in both conventional beers and in difficult situations like high gravity brewing and high-adjuncts worts. The more you demand from your yeast, the more you need Servomyces.
Developed by a team of scientists at Munich University and Weihenstephan in conjunction with Lallemand, Servomyces is the most unique yeast nutrient available in brewing. The patented product is a biological substance produced without chemicals or additives. Servomyces is so natural, it is approved for brewing within Germany under the Reinheitsgebot brewing laws. Through its specialized properties, Servomyces improves yeast’s ability to incorporate essential nutrients, especially zinc, into its cellular structure.
Tested in breweries around the world, Servomyces has been proven to:
* Cut down on fermentation time, improving process efficiency
* Increase flocculation
* Greatly reduce harsh sulphur notes
* Improve the health and viability of yeast
* Reduce levels of diacetyl at the end of primary fermentation
* Produce faster, more complete attenuations
* Increase yeast production for a better harvest
* Improve the quality of the finished product
You can’t make great beer without healthy yeast.